Friday, August 26, 2011

Drunken Babble (the most important kind of babble)

Magick Means to me....


Realizing that i'm here!
Who i am must be perfect or I wouldn't be here!


Working with and learning from everything that exists to over come the self doubt bull shit and insecurities to becoming that which you are!


Choosing to recognize the synchronicities that occur, as more then just circumstance. Everything is beautiful! Dedication to self.


This is just my opinion but, your a fool to think that all that exists is what we sense with our so called 5 senses!


Also,
If we were meant to be one, we wouldn't all exist in this realm as individuals, and who knows how long we will exist for as individuals... Im living in the moment, where are you?

1 comment:

  1. where am I?
    I'm in THIS moment..I don't know where YOU are...goLLLLy! Here is where it's at...I suppose we are connected in some electronic, synchronistic creative internet way.
    drunken babble certainly tops sober battle
    crazy people think all kinds of things
    sober on life
    drunk on passion
    blitzed on bliss
    what's the diffetrance?
    we all under some kind of illusion
    like gun's n roses said
    USE your illusion
    cause you got one
    it can be sweet or sour
    but who doesn't like sour keys?
    c'mon.

    ReplyDelete